Teacher and students should download the textbook(s) assigned to the class.
Important : The class cannot be attended if the assigned textbook is not downloaded.
Downloading from Launcher
1. Select “Update” on the upper side and check the pop-up window. The list of updates is displayed if update items exist.
2. Check off wanted items and select “Download”.
Download from Bookshelf
1. Select Bookshelf from the Launcher.
2. Select a textbook labeled as “new” or “update” to start downloading.
- The cover of a new textbook is displayed as disabled and has a mark on it.
- The textbook which needs an update has a mark.
Downloading from Library
1. Select “Library” from the Launcher.
2. Select “Download” or “Update” on new textbooks or textbooks needing updates to start downloading.